Our Philosophy :
- Modern art meets antique furniture: light colours dominate within medieval walls
- The view is the important thing: the houses offer wonderful views from the sunny south facing terraces (public garden in Pezilla de Conflent)
- Northern European (Dutch) comfort in a southern European atmosphere
- Your own ‘tourist board’ at home: with walking maps and tourist guides, guests are provided with all the instant information
- Coming home in a home: everything you expect in a ‘home’ is there, like books, games (including ‘jeu de boules’ set), cleaning devises, shopping bags etc.
- Sleeping well is important: the houses offer good beds with good quality mattresses, seasonal duvets, and both hard and soft pillows.
- ‘Small’ house, ‘small’ price: the houses are designed for couples or a small family, which means that the price is also ‘small’
- Centrally located: the villages are located close to shops, restaurants and all major attractions. So no driving up and down difficult mountain roads to get somewhere.
- Non-smoking: all houses are non-smoking. We hope guests will respect our non-smoking environment.
Maison Oranger :
Maison Oranger (50m², 4 pers., 1 bedroom & 1 settee-bed in living room) was originally a farmhouse and is located as the last house on the left side in a car free cul-de-sac in the medieval village of Estoher. This authentic village with a special micro climate is surrounded by vine yards, peach orchards, olive-yards and wooded hills. The house offers from the terrace some romantic views on a side of the Mont Canigou and old walled gardens with mimosa, kaki and a large orange tree. Prices between € 150 – € 550 per week.
Possibility to park your bicycles in the basement of the house.
Maison Jasmin :
Maison Jasmin (150m², 2 pers., 2 bedrooms) is a former granery and is located a car free cul-de-sac in the medieval village of Estoher. This authentic village with a special micro climate is surrounded by vine yards, peach orchards, olive-yards and wooded hills. The house offers from the large terrace wonderfull views over the mountains. Due to the open architecture Maison Jasmin is very sunny and offers in combination with the modern art on the walls a light and southern atmosphere. There is free WIFI in the house. Prices between € 350 (winter) and € 695 (summer).
Possibility to park your bicycles at the basement of maison oranger.
Address maison Mimosa.
Our Philosophy :