You climbed the Mont Ventoux, the Stelvio, the Poggio or another mountain ? Or maybe you participated in the Grand Raid Cristalp, La Marmotte or another famous tour or cyclo sportive ? Then, share your story and pictures with us on Catenacycling.
You want to give a review of a contest, explain a technical problem or put your training program on our site ? Then, feel free to complete our cyclopedia with your information.
You want to provide one of the blog or Cyclopedia articles with nice comments ?
Each month, we reward one of our members who contributed to our site by providing interesting information with a beautiful Catena Cycling outfit !
There are several ways to provide this site with content :
- Routes and Climbs :
- you can improve the route or climb details via "edit climb/route"
- you can improve the route or climb description via "edit climb/route"
- you can add pictures of videos to a climb/route via "media"
- you can add your time at a climb via "times"
- You can share a nice story of your climb/route via "stories"
- Blogposts :
- You can put your stories and experiences under your personal pages at "my blog" under 'My Catena'. Did you paricipate in a nice tour, or did a dog cross the street and you fell over it? Or do you want advice in buying a helmet, ... put it on your blogpost. Other members will enjoy itt and might give you advice or feedback.
- Cyclopedia :
- Catena Cycling wants to bundle all cycling related information, assisted by its community members. You want to add the palmares of a certain cyclist, or you want to share your knowledge about spokes, bicycle ligths, clothes, sports nutrition or nice cycling regions all over the world, ... Don't hesitate to post and share your knowledge with cyclists from over the world (we'll take care of the translation).
- Comments :
- You can put comments at pictures, blog posts, workouts etc.
- Calendar :
- There's a nice cycling event in your neighbourhood, that you want to promote? Put it in the "Calendar", to make sure that each cycling enthusiast finds out about it. And share it via facebook or Twitter.